Siberian cedar seeds
- 1961.32 RUB/kg. - from 300 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Products: Siberian cedar seeds from the manufacturer Russia, Republic of Adygea
Latin name - pinus sibirica
Volume - from 300 kg. and more
Price for 1 kg. (wholesale) - USD 25
Packaging - in bags of 5, 10 kg.
With phytosanitary certificate
Siberian cedar seeds / Siberian cedar seeds / seeds of coniferous trees / Siberian cedar seeds buy / Siberian cedar seeds wholesale / Siberian cedar seeds price / Siberian cedar seeds export / Siberian cedar seeds import / Siberian pine seeds evergreen tree
The height reaches about 35 - 44 m
Edible fruits - pine nuts, are a powerful antioxidant, aging slows down when consumed.
- Value: purifies the air, fruits - pine nuts - food
- Fruit: Cones 5 - 8 cm wide, up to 13 cm long
- Approximate weight of a nut: 1 g
- Approximate walnut size: 10mm long and 6mm wide
- Beginning of fruiting / flowering: 20 - 60 years
- Approximate yield: up to 12 kg
- Fruit ripening time: September
- Plant lifespan: 800 - 1000 years
- Frost resistance ° C: - 50
- Pollination: Monoecious, wind - pollinated
- Shade tolerance: shade tolerant
- Watering: responds well to light watering
- Soil: prefers rich soils
- Root system: consists of a short taproot from which lateral roots extend
- Crown, tier: up to 40 m in height and 2 m in trunk diameter
- Planting distance between plants of this species: 5m
- Disease / pest resistance: no treatments required
- Reproduction: by seeds
- Transfer of the qualities of the mother plant when planting with seeds: 90%
- Processing: walnut, oil
Individual entrepreneur Khupsarokov Rashid Amerbievich is engaged in:
- harvesting and processing of seeds of wood and shrub species;
- growing of seedlings and seedlings of coniferous and deciduous species;
- harvesting and processing of wood.
Today we are already working with entrepreneurs from Denmark and Germany.
Our products are of high quality - high quality seedlings for New Year trees are grown from our seeds every year in Denmark and Germany.
Our enterprise is located in the south of Russia, which allows us to obtain environmentally friendly seeds.
- Caucasian fir seeds
- Keibab Blue Spruce Seeds
- Siberian cedar seeds
- Edible chestnut seeds
- Seeds of red oak